Thursday, December 01, 2011

remember that time i had a blog?

Wow, I haven't updated this thinger in a long time.  I really wish i kept up with it.  New year's resolution?

Anyways, here are some things:
a.  School is crazy.  I like it, but it's a crazy balance.
2.  I decided not to use formula. Pickles is still exclusively breastfed (except for all of the foods she enjoys, of course).
d.  All of the babies at Pickles' daycare got a horrible stomach flu.  Then we got it.  Then, all of our friends got it.  Guess who didn't get it?  Pickles.  Breastfeeding is amazing.
iv. My contest entering has slowed, so I haven't won any good prizes lately.

That's all for now.  I have 4 essays to write.

2 comments:

  1. thingers are what my daughter used to call fingers. oh and blutterflies...yay for exclusive bf! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

    i worked full time after my boy was 7.5 months and bf was an amazing way for us to connect and share quiet time when we got home at the end of the day. dinner waited, playing waited, everything waited until we got our nurse in. it was an amazing transition from our outside lives back home.

    i remember when my mom said to me that she really had not thought my working and bf was going to work out and she was so impressed at how well it worked for us.

    there are as many ways to breastfeed as there are mothers and babies who nurse! shkoyach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! EBF does mean waking up extra at night, but it's definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete